Friday 4 March 2016

February Favourites

For this week's post we are doing February favourites and as it has recently been my birthday most things will be stuff I got given then! I will try to link all the products at the end, but let's get on with this post!



Zoella Sweet Mint Lip Balm
I actually got this lipbalm set for Christmas 2015 and I haven't used it much since then, but in February I have been using it so much! At the moment the sweet mint lip balm sits on my bedside table, so I can use it whenever I'm in bed! The reason I love this so much is because it's so creamy and moisterising, the packaging is also so pretty. I think they are unfortunately out of stock now but if they are instock I will link them at the end! 
Make Up Wedges
I recently invested in these, as Clara had them and said they were good. I completely agree! I use them to blend my under eye concealer and afterwards the result is amazing, your make up doesn't look cakey at all! I would highly recommend these, they are not pricey (I got mine from primark) and usually come in packs so they will last you a while.

Garnier Micellar Water
I have pretty much always loved this product ever since I got it however this month I've really started to appreciate how good it is! I use it every evening to remove my make up and it works like a dream. All you do is take a cotton pad, squeeze a small amount of micellar water on and simply apply to your face. The best thing about it is that it's only about £3.50 and lasts for absolutely ages, I've only just finished my first bottle of it!
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick
This is a new addition to my make up collection, which is slowly growing, and I absolutely love it! I ordered it online from Feel Unique so I was scared that I wouldn't like the shade but in actual fact it is so beautiful. At the moment I have been loving dusky pink sort of nude shades and this is my ideal lipstick, it's in the shade 'Timeless All' (08) Personally I think the Rimmel lipsticks are some of the best in the drugstore so please go pick it up for £5.49 in Boots/Superdrug/FeelUnique.

Maybeline Mastersculpt Contour Kit
Eve always mentions this contour kit in her videos so when I had money to spend in Superdrug I picked it up in the medium shade and now I don't know what I did without it. I feel as if my make up routine (not for school) isn't complete unless I've used Mastersculpt. It just adds a really natural yet defining shadow to your cheekbones, it also comes with a secret mirror and brush! It is available in Boots/Superdrug/FeelUnique for £7.99

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette
I have talked about this in my Top 5 make up products but it's so good I have to talk about it again! Recently, for a natural eyeshadow look, I have been taking the pinky shades and creating really wearable Spring make up looks. However this palette is perfect for any look, evening or daytime that's why I love it so much, and the pigment is unreal for a £7.99 drugstore palette!
Zoella 'Let's Spritz' Body Mist
This is another thing I got for my birthday and I have always wanted it, so when I received it I was so pleased. All the packaging of Zoe's ranged is to die for and this Body Mist is no exception  I especially love the detailing on the back. I find this mist stays on all day and I can immediately smell it when someone else has it on! For £7.99 in superdrug/feelunique go buy it.
T K Maxx Kilner Jar
Ever since I watched Alfie (PointlessBlog) use one of these in a vlog I had to get one, and my sister very kindly purchased one for me as a birthday present. Every night I fill it up with water and ice then take it to my bed. This might sound really weird but if I have a cool cup to drink out of then I will probably end up drinking more water! My cup was from T K Maxx but as it was a present I don't know how much it was.
Decathlon Leotard
For any of you that don't know, I do gymnastics quite a lot and so getting new leotards is very exciting for me! This design of leotard has always stuck out to me as this brand has amazing quality but everything is so affordable. They also sell sports wear and other sport accessories. I have been wearing this Leo to practice a lot recently and I just love it! My favourite part is definitely the detailing on the front. The picture I took wasn't in focus, and it's not on me now so I'm sorry there is no picture!

Sprinkle Of Glitter Diary
I am absolutely obsessed with organising so when I opened this for my birthday I was over the moon! In this diary I write in my dates eg. when i'm seeing my friends etc, and I cannot stop planning things! I find this is also really good on the go as it's very lightweight and is so stylish just to whip out of your bag! You can get this is WH Smiths, Waterstones, Sainsburys and lots of other places too! 


Links
Garnier Micellar Water: http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-Micellar-Cleansing-Water-400ml_1440752/

Rimmel Lipstick: http://www.feelunique.com/p/Rimmel-Kate-Lasting-Finish-Lipstick

Maybeline Mastersculpt: http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Master-Sculpt-Contouring-64g_1685065/

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette: http://www.superdrug.com/Sleek/Sleek-Makeup-I-Divine-12-Piece-Shadow-Storm/p/472360

Zoella Body Mist: http://www.superdrug.com/Zoella/Zoella-Lets-Spritz-Body-Mist/p/468902?singleResultSearchPage=true

Decathlon Leotard: http://www.decathlon.co.uk/lign-gym-leotard-purple-id_8353273.html

Sprinkle Of Glitter Diary: https://www.waterstones.com/book/sprinkle-of-glitter-2016-diary/louise-pentland/9780571322671
Enjoy your LazyDay R xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment